The theme is FUN! We will all be Gaga for Games at this camporee. Here is a summary of the fun things planned:
1. Chess tournement and a "live" chess match (using Scouts as pieces). Here is the Chess Merit Badge Worksheet to get you started.
2. Gaga Ball tournament (following Scout Law rules)
3. 9 Square-in-the-Air (Thanks Montana Council)
4. 5 Mile Hike Course (Hosted Troop 679) - Sign up Scouts in advance please.
5. Eye-Spy Game (Hosted by Troop 619)
6. Exploding Kittens Card game (Hosted by Troop 676)
7. Giant Dice Yahtzee (Hosted by Troop 636)
8. Three Game Team Challenge (Hosted by Troop 649)
Arrow of Light Scouts are welcome to camp with a troop. Webelos are welcome to come for the day. The overall competition will challenge scouts to play as many games as they can against as many other scouts as they can and work to be the GAMES MASTER champion(s).
Planning conference calls are scheduled for:
1.Tuesday, Sept 10th 7:00 pm
Notes from the Conference Call
2. Monday, Sept 16th 8:00 pm
Conference Call Notes and Initial Game Scoring
Conference Line is 1-800-750-4065
Participant Code 937286
Watch Facebook for updates, and get ready to PLAY!
Also - leaders please join the CAMPOREE Remind text to 81010 "@campmvd" to receive texts about camporee info.
Fall Camporee Coordinator
Register for camporee right here!
Fall Camporee Contact
Mountain Valley District Scout Office
Bozeman, MT 59718
The mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
Hope Lutheran Church
2152 W. Graf St. Bozeman
7 - 8:30 p.m.
Proudly powered by Weebly